Catalogs are available to you for use as a starting point, but Darcoid is available to shorten the seal design process and approval timeline. Application engineers, polymer experts, and project managers at Darcoid bring many years of seal optimization experience to your application. The following resources can get you most of the way towards your specification. Engage Darcoid expertise to confirm your assumptions and recommend changes to maximize your project’s long-term success.
Bring in our team at any stage of the process and accelerate your path to a successful production release. Past experience shows that engaging with Darcoid as early as possible in your design phase maximizes your chances of achieving the best seal solution.
If you’re reading this when you’re close to product release and your seals aren’t meeting your expectations, we can still help. We’ll find you a seal solution to get the job done.
A selection of the resources you'll find on the site:
- O-Ring Failure Modes
- ASTM Specification (Explanation of how to read an ASTM String)
- Explanation of Physical Properties used in the Rubber industry
- Material Shelf life
- Fluid Compatibility with various compounds
- Design and installation tips
- Military fluid and rubber specifications
- Quick and useful reference Conversion tables