DESCRIPTION: The polymer of choice for applications requiring greater oil and solvent resistance.
- Wide range of service temperatures
- Very good resistance to alkalis and acids.
- Superior resistance to petroleum-based hydraulic fluids
- Style 35 – Commercial A smooth finish blended nitrile sheet, offered in a range of five durometers:40 thru 80 duro, to perform in a wide variety of applications. Designed to meet ASTM specifications for 1BF material.
- Style 36 – Premium Formulated to give maximum oil resistance. The higher cost is offset by longer service life in demanding applications. This is a warehouse stock item in 60 durometer. Various hardness, available on demand.
- High grade Nitrile (Buna-N)
- Special (Commercial) Nitrile (Buna-N)
- Economy grade (Commercial) Nitrile (Buna-N): ***Moderate Oil Resistance***